Search HSG

Friday, May 11, 2012

Re: Eclipse Viewers (TIME SENSITIVE!!!)

From DeeAnn Todd:
Solar Eclipse

LOCAL FRIENDS

On May 20th we will have a solar eclipse and it is imperative that you use eye protection when viewing the eclipse. I have looked locally for eclipse glasses and have not been able to find them. There are ways to make viewing boxes but I do not see myself doing that for all five of us! I found them on line for .85 each but the shipping is a killer. If we were to f...
ind 16 or so families the shipping would be about $1 per family.

If this interests you, and you would like to join a group order then you can pick them up at my house, or Rich’s office, after they come in.

Let me know asap if you would like to be included. In order to have them here in time I would need to order today. They can e-mail thetoddfamily@earthlink.net or call (626) 589-0844 is my cell number.

No comments:

Post a Comment