Search HSG

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The November HS Gathering~ An Evening of Gratitude

November's theme: GRATITUDE
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."
~Psalm 9:1-3


Please join me for the November HS Gathering~ An Evening of Gratitude
Monday, November 12th
6pm-9pm

Dinner and dessert, a brief time of encouragement and prayer, and a small craft (no experience or skills needed☺)

Bring a friend, grab a bite, and relax! Just be sure to RSVP (here or to hsgathering@gmail.com) to let me know you're coming and to give you the exact location and directions.

The HS Gathering~
A time for homeschool moms to gather together for food, friends, and fellowship.
• Share • Encourage • Grow •

No comments:

Post a Comment