Search HSG

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ADMIN: Thank You

Dear HSGathering families,

I just have to take a minute to share this note with you. It's not often I receive a thank you note for the time I put into maintaining the HSG website, Facebook pages, answering questions and emails, and planning events, activities, and Gatherings, but today I did 😊

For those of you that don't already know, the HS Gathering of Southern Oregon is a "one-(wo)man show", with the occasional assistance from my small family. Anything you see posted here was planned by ME for YOU, emailed directly to me from folks just like you, OR it was gleaned from one of several sources I turn to regularly looking for activities "of interest" to local homeschool families. I require no membership fees and I charge no advertising fees. What does that mean? That means it's FREE to you and I don't receive a dime 😊 My little labor of love 💜

And THAT, my friend, is why this little thank you note is so valuable to me!

God bless you all as you are planning and starting your new school year!

In Christ,
Tika Weeks
Admin@HSG

No comments:

Post a Comment