Search HSG

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Attn: Grants Pass Homeschoolers!

from James Art Ville:

"The Grants Pass Library has provided an alert system to notify home-schoolers of upcoming events and specials. This will likely take the form of emails being sent. However, it seems like they won't roll it out until they have more people sign up. This is that they sent to me:

Hello,
I will add you to my list. So far, my list is quite small and has not reached the point where it’s worth sending much out. If you could help build it, and get people to send me items to share, that would be wonderful!

Thanks,
Kate Dwyer
Outreach Education Librarian
Josephine Community Libraries
200 NW C Street Street
PO Box 1684
Grants Pass OR 97528
(541) 476-0571

In order to sign up requires sending an email to: kdwyer@JosephineLibrary.org with the subject line of "HOMESCHOOL ALERT SIGN-UP"

This would be an amazing resource for my family, and we need your help to make it worth their time and effort. Please consider signing up. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment