Search HSG

Friday, January 23, 2015

HSG Happenings

Folks,
I'm sure we can all relate to trying something new and finding it didn't quite work out the way we'd hoped. Such is the case with our recent admin changes. No worries though, the Homeschool Gathering will NOT be going anywhere!

I would still like to find a one or two homeschool "scouts" to contribute posts and local activities to our homeschool community. I am definitely looking for one volunteer with younger elementary aged children. (Activities for that age-range have kind of fallen off my radar as my children got older.) You don't necessarily have to plan field trips (but you can) I just need someone on the lookout for activities that would appeal to that age and send them my way. IF THIS MIGHT BE YOU, please email me ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and continued support!

Blessings to you and yours,
Tika Weeks
Admin for HSG

No comments:

Post a Comment