Search HSG

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Dolphin's Tale movie (HSG group rate info update)

For those of you interested in seeing A Dolphin's Tale, I contacted Tinseltown to find out if they would be showing the movie and if we could get a group rate for our homeschool group. I heard back from the manager today and he informed me that they don't get confirmation of film bookings until the Monday or Tuesday prior to a film's release (in this case, Sept 19th or 20th). I will follow up with this again when we get closer to the release date! In the meantime, please mark your calendars (*tentatively*) for Tuesday, September 27th.

I also inquired about a possible field trip of Tinseltown "behind the scenes". I would like to get an idea of how many would be interested in doing these, so either reply below or email hsgathering@gmail.com.

A Dolphin's Tale

No comments:

Post a Comment