Search HSG

Monday, February 20, 2012

Business? Services?


Calling all homeschoolers! Do you (or someone in your household) have a personal business you would like to promote? Send me your info (name, website, phone number, etc) and I'll post them all together in a small directory. hsgathering@gmail.com

It doesn't matter what you do, if you're a homeschooler and have a business or service, I want you on this list! Here's a few I thought of:   ☺
  • tax preparer
  • juggler-for-hire
  • fitness trainer
  • tutor
  • taxidermist
  • roofer
  • entrepreneur
  • artist
  • seamstress
  • photographer
  • band-for-hire
  • contractor
  • floral designer
  • babysitting
BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU OFFER SPECIAL DISCOUNTS OR SERVICES TO HOMESCHOOL FAMILIES! ☺

1 comment:

  1. My husband Ryan Westfall is a financial advisor who specializes in retirement planning, investments, and life insurance. 541-601-4324 "Westfall Financial". Thanks, Jessica

    ReplyDelete