Search HSG

Monday, February 27, 2012

Planetarium Field Trip

North Medford High School Planetarium Field Trip for Home-Schoolers.  

Tuesday, April 10, 2012,  Noon.  !st grade and up accompanied by a parent.  Please, no one under 6 years old and not afraid of the dark.  (requested by Mr. Black, planetarium teacher).   Maximum of 65 people, this includes adults.  Pre-registration is required.  Register with Laura Hreha by March 20th , 2012.  You can email Laura ,
hreha2017@msn.com or phone 541-858-2017 to register. If you email me and I don't respond within a couple days, please phone me instead.  Sometimes my email filter does not send new addresses through to my junk box.   The planetarium cost is $80.00.  The price per family will depend on the number of families that sign up and maxes out the 65 people limit.  Laura will let you know the cost per family after the March 20 deadline for registration via email.  Then I will need the money by March 31.  If twenty families  sign up the cost would only be $4.00 per family.   A great price for a wonderful show
Blessings to you and yours,
Tika

No comments:

Post a Comment