Search HSG

Thursday, September 1, 2011

21 Days of Prayer for Sons begins Tuesday, Sept 6th

Hi there,
I wanted to tell all the mothers-of-sons that I know about this 21 day prayer challenge that's begins on Tuesday. I am leading a group for the duration of the challenge and I would love to have you join us:)
Feel free to read more about it at their website http://www.brookemcglothlin.com/warriorprayers/21-days-of-prayer-for-sons/ and, if you decide to sign up, you can just let me know and I'll add you to my email list for daily encouragement (or let me know to connect with you on Facebook).

Oh, I almost forgot! The eBook that we'll be using to guide us is available now through Tuesday for only $1.99! Just follow the link from the website above:)

Blessings to all of you,
Tika Weeks


21 Days of Prayer for Sons
A challenge for mothers of boys based on the well-loved book Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most.


No comments:

Post a Comment