Search HSG

Sunday, September 18, 2011

HS Items

I have the following items for sale and thought I'd see if anyone local wants to buy (or trade for) them, before I try ebay~

History:
"The Light and the Glory for Children", $5
"From Sea to Shining Sea for Children", $5
Story of the World: Vol3, Early Modern Times, Activity Book only, $10

Health:
Rod & Staff "Health for the Glory of God", Teacher's Edition, $3
Rod & Staff "Health for the Glory of God", Student Workbook, $2 each (I have 2 copies available)
**above set for $5**

Language Arts:
Sequential Spelling, Level 1 Teacher's Edition, $7
Sequential Spelling, Student Response Book, $5
**above set for $10**

Parent Resources:
The Well-Trained Mind, $10

Please contact me for the condition of these books (almost all of them are "like new").
Thanks,
Tika Weeks
tika_nicole@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment