Search HSG

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Classical Conversations Challenge A

From Emily Iboa (please contact her for the mentioned forms!):

Hello!

I have had the privilege of homeschooling my children for the past eight years, and been involved in Classical Conversations for the past six years. During that time, I have learned so much about the classical model through my experience tutoring both the Foundations and Essentials classes. My family and I have been blessed to be a part of a wonderful community, and treasure the friendships we have formed through CC. This next year, I am excited to be directing the Challenge A program at Cornerstone Church in Medford. This is a program for students who are at least 12 years old by September 1st. I am currently accepting registration fees and forms, and have attached the forms to this email. The $125 fee will hold your child's place for next year.

If you have any questions, or need more information, feel free to contact me: (541) 951-1217, or emily1715@hotmail.com.

May the Lord bless you!

Emily Iboa

No comments:

Post a Comment