Search HSG

Friday, April 3, 2015

Classical Conversations Challenge B

From Nicie Phillips:

Informational Meeting:

This past year I served as an Essentials tutor for Classical Conversations (CC). I thoroughly enjoyed it and am now going on to be a Director for Challenge B at the Neighborhood Church CC campus in Medford on Stewart Avenue. The Challenge B program is for students  ages 13-15 who are interested in a classical education in a learning environment filled with hard times and fun work- I mean fun times and hard work....

If you have a student who is interested in Challenge B or know of someone who would like to explore options, I am having an informational meeting at the Starbucks downtown Medford on April 7th at 6:00 pm.  I would love to share more about the Challenge program and Classical Conversations for all ages. 

Nicie Phillips

541-664-3234

No comments:

Post a Comment