Search HSG

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Classical Conversations info meeting

From Sarah Ochs:

    Are you a parent who is seeking to learn more about homeschooling? Do you have a desire to raise a child who loves learning and has a heart for Christ? Please come to an upcoming information meeting to discover how great an education can be through Classical Conversations. We are a community of homeschoolers who support and equip you as you homeschool your child. I am a homeschool mom who has been part of Classical Conversations for 7 years and I am excited to be Directing South Medford Classical Conversations this fall. I have been blessed by my wonderful community and want to share what a blessing Classical Conversations has been to my family.
Upcoming dates are:
Thursday April 23rd @6:30 p.m.
Tuesday May 5th @6:30 p.m.
        Thursday May 21st @6:30 p.m.
Tuesday June 2nd @6:30p.m.
Thursday June 18th @6:30 p.m.
All meeting are at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1332 Mt. Pitt St.
You can call me at (541)892-7579 or email sarahrosella@yahoo.com if you have any questions or to schedule a personal interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment